Are you an all-round, experienced Business/IT architect, looking for a new challenge? Then this is your chance! We are looking for a Solution Architect who will use our platform’s unique capabilities to design solutions for customer-specific problems. As a Solution Architect, you will work closely with our business development team and our partners to help (potential) customers on their digital transformation journey.
Who are we?
Be Informed is an internationally operating software organization specialized in automating knowledge processes. We have offices in Apeldoorn (NL), London (UK) and Reston (USA) and have renowned customers and partners across Europe, the Pacific and North & South America. Our platform lays the foundation for automated processes and decision making, and is used to accelerate digital development, enabling new opportunities, and creating new value. Be Informed has an open and informal work culture in which we encourage employees to share their ideas on how to get our platform to the next level. We give all our employees the opportunity to continuously develop themselves professionally in a vibrant atmosphere with passionate colleagues.
What will be your responsibilities as a Solution Architect:
As a Solution Architect you will be working together with your colleagues to design and develop intelligent automation solutions for our customers. For creating the solutions, you will use the Be Informed platform. Our platform uses declarative models and advanced goal-oriented, backward chaining inferences to automate decision, support decision makers and generate contextual processes according to the rules specific to the situation. Our platform is a direct model-driven platform, which is instantly operable, without additional programming or code. For describing and modeling the products, services, processes and policies, the client’s existing business language is used.
As a solution architect you will be:
- Gathering the customer’s needs and wishes (requirements);
- Designing solutions;
- Identifying new opportunities at existing customer accounts to expand our footprint;
- Creating prototype applications in a short period of time;
- Organizing presentations and demos;
- Responding to requests for information/writing a proposal;
- Supporting and training partners’ and customers’ architects to enable them to apply the Be Informed Platform sufficiently;
- Proposing product improvements;
- Designing patterns and add-on components.
Whom we're looking for:
Knowledge about/experienced with:
- Requirements engineering;
- Business prototyping methods (e.g. Design Thinking);
- Architecture and frameworks (e.g. Archimate, TOGAF, SOA);
- Model driven development;
- Business rule management;
- Dynamic / adaptive case management;
- Artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, natural language processing
- Agile development methods (e.g. SCRUM);
- Application servers, databases, CMS/DMS, and integration platforms.
- Ability to translate business requirements into robust, scalable and maintainable solutions;
- Highly analytical and creative;
- Focus on quality, reusability, flexibility and maintainability;
- Strong relational and commercial skills;
- Communication skills to explain their deliverables to business and/or IT audiences,
and to verify them, etc.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English (at least C1 – CEFR).
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing Dutch and also located in the Netherlands.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Car/cash allowance
- Collective pension scheme
- 29 days of leave (fulltime)
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities at a young and rapidly growing company
- Challenging and passionate work environment in Apeldoorn which appreciates your vision and input (currently we’re mainly working from home)
Are you the perfect candidate, the Solution Architect we are looking for? Hit the ‘Get in touch’ button and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
Get in touch and see if we’re a match!