Who are we?
Be Informed is an internationally operating software organisation specialised in automation of knowledge processes. We have offices in Apeldoorn (NL), London (UK) and Reston (USA) and have renowned customers and partners across Europe, the Pacific and North & South America. Be Informed has an open and informal work culture in which we encourage employees to share their ideas on how to get our platform to the next level. We give all our employees the opportunity to continuously develop themselves professionally in a challenging environment with passionate colleagues. Our platform is used by partners and customer to design and create model-driven applications.
Whom we're looking for:
Some of your tasks:
- Customizing the model-driven UI components of the Be Informed platform
- Work together with the solution architect and Be Informed modelers to define the application architecture
- Train partners to do the UI customizations themselves
- Coach teammates in the UI customization
- Help with creating automated system tests
- Assist the product development team to enhance our platform’s capabilities
- Discuss practices and harvest re-usable patterns with other front-end developers
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile development
- Analytical and abstract thinking skills
- Passionate UX/UI developer
- Team player
- Ability to communicate in Dutch and English (CEFR C1)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Collective pension scheme
- 29 days of leave (fulltime)
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities at a young and rapidly growing company
- Challenging and passionate work environment in Apeldoorn which appreciates your vision and input
Are you the perfect candidate? Are you the one we are looking for? Hit the ‘Get in touch’ button and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
Commercial acquisition by phone is not appreciated.
Get in touch and see if we’re a match!