Be Informed Business Application Engineer
Be Informed Business Application Engineer
Are you ready for a challenge? Do you want to work in a technologically advanced and innovative sector? Do you love problem solving? Do you master translating ideas into action? Are you interested in significantly helping organizations through automation or digital transition? Do you want to analyse business processes and deliver the working solution to our clients? Then this is your chance! We are looking for a Business Application Engineer for our Be Informed platform.
Who are we?
Be Informed is an international operating fast growing software organisation specialised in digital development and transformation. We have offices in Apeldoorn, London and New York and have renowned customers and partners across Europe, the Pacific, North and South America.
Our platform is used to accelerate their digital development, enabling new opportunities and creating new value. The Be Informed software is able to translate business processes into working examples without any code (non-code). When all stakeholders agree on this business design, by (low code) application modelling we finalize the right solution. Government, legislation, complex data sources can be integrated into our platform.
Be Informed has an open and informal work culture. We are always open to new ideas that will further enhance our company. We like to make the difference. We give you the opportunity and stimulate you to actively work on your personal development in a vibrant atmosphere with passionate colleagues.
What will be your focus?
As a Be Informed Business Application Engineer, you will be responsible for translating our customers and partners business specifications into solutions build by the Be Informed platform. Through collecting requirements, modelling, configuring and testing you will develop, and deliver Be Informed based applications. We work in small, agile teams bringing all insights together.
What do your future colleagues have to say?
“What we find so interesting in our speciality is the integration of a business process in our Be Informed software, which results in the perfect solution for our customer. We are not only the advising consultant and are far from a full code developer. We are the best of both worlds. With your interest in business processes, software and IT combined with our suites, you will create the business models provided by or put together with our customers, into working examples. Eventually these models will lead to working software, from a fully operational user portal to an almost artificial intelligence service on the background. We supply our customers with working solutions. Come join us in our unique and interesting speciality!”
Some of your tasks:
- Figuring out needs and requirements of customers and partners;
- Turning the needs and requirements into executable models within the Be Informed platform;
- Communicating with stakeholders to finetune Be Informed based applications;
- Visit clients and partners to assist with the development of Be Informed based applications
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent fringe benefits;
- 29 days of leave (fulltime);
- Foundation training in the Be Informed platform;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Personal development opportunities at a young and rapidly growing company;
- A dynamic and positive working environment located in Apeldoorn
We are looking for:
- Starting colleague with great interest in the business process and IT area;
- You have great analytical skills;
- You have obtained your A-levels or degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics;
- You are able to translate business requirements into efficient concepts / structures;
- You are highly productive with a focus to meet deadlines with the required quality;
- You are pro-active analytical thinker, with an eye for detail, result-driven and have a natural business sense;
- You have great communication skills to explain and verify deliverables
Are you the perfect candidate? Are you the one we are looking for? Hit the ‘Get in touch’ button and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
Get in touch and see if we’re a match!