Be Informed Modeler
Be Informed Modeler
Do you want to work in a technologically advanced sector? Do you love problem solving? Do you master translating ideas into action? Are you interested in significantly helping organizations through automation and are you ready for a new challenge? Then this is your chance! We are looking for a modeler for our Be Informed platform.
Who are we?
Be Informed is an internationally operating software organization specialized in automation of knowledge processes. We have offices in Apeldoorn, London and New York and have renowned customers and partners across Europe, the Pacific, North and South America. Our platform is used to accelerate their digital development enabling new opportunities and creating new value. Be Informed has an open and informal work culture. We are always open to new ideas that will further enhance our company. We give you the opportunity to actively work on your personal development in a vibrant atmosphere with passionate colleagues.
What will be your focus?
As a Be Informed modeler you will be responsible for translating our customers and partners’ specifications into the Be Informed platform. Through collecting, modelling, configuring and testing of specification, definitions and requirements you will develop Be Informed based applications. Of course, you will do this in small, agile teams bringing all insights together.
Some of your tasks:
- Figuring out needs and requirements of customers and partners;
- Turning the needs and requirements into executable models within the Be Informed platform;
- Communicating with stakeholders to finetune Be Informed based applications;
- Visit clients and partners to assist with the development of Be Informed based applications
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent fringe benefits;
- 29 days of leave (fulltime);
- Foundation training in the Be Informed platform;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Personal development opportunities at a young and rapidly growing company;
- A dynamic and positive working environment located in Apeldoorn
Who we are looking for:
- You have obtained you’re A-levels or degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics;
- Ability to translate business requirements into efficient concepts / structures
- Highly productive with a focus to meet deadlines with the required quality;
- You are a pro-active analytical thinker, with an eye for detail, result-driven and have a natural business sense;
- Communication skills to explain their deliverables to business users and to verify them, etc.;
These are always a plus
- Preferably at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of software development
- Knowledge about / experience with:
- Requirements engineering;
- Architecture and frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, SOA);
- Model driven development;
- Business rule management;
- Dynamic / adaptive case management;
- Agile development methods (e.g. SCRUM);
- Familiar with application servers, databases, and integration platforms
Are you the perfect candidate? Are you the one we are looking for? Hit the ‘Get in touch’ button and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
Get in touch and see if we’re a match!