The Multi Tax Solution is based on Be Informed’s expertise in the tax environment. We have assembled all tax related activities (collecting data, assessing declarations, levying taxes, etc.) into a predefined business solution. All you have to do is add the rules that are specific to your situation, constituency or country and the Multi Tax Solution will fit like a glove. Without exception, our customers report revolutionary achievements:
Cost of Operations
Cost of Change
The Multi Tax Solution is based on the Be Informed business process platform, which captures administrative business designs in directly executable models. Our platform has been implemented with a growing number of international knowledge intensive organizations like the OHIM, EPO, Dutch UWV and a completely new tax system for the Dutch Caribbean Islands.
Marco Langhorst, Information Manager of Dutch Carribean Tax Office, discusses the implementation of a new tax system, based on Be Informed.
- Changing laws and changing business process is not a problem: Simply change the business rules and you have changed the system. No need for specialist technical resources. Your business processes can be streamlined at any time to increase operational efficiency.
- All taxes are managed in the system, from simple annual taxes through to more complex Income or Value Added Taxes.
- Managing compliance risk is an automated business process built into our Multi Tax Solution. No more ad-hoc or special project activities to improve voluntary compliance for 80% of the tax payer population. The system will do it for you allowing you to concentrate your resources on more complex compliance activities.
- The Multi Tax Solution is a citizen centric solution that allows users, both employees and customers, to navigate through the system and see only those topics or issues that are relevant to them.
- All decisions and tax payer details are managed, recorded and stored in a single repository within the Multi Tax Solution. This single source is used for any future verification or business functions. The approach significantly reduces the number or errors and reversed workflows seen in other revenue systems.
For more information, please contact Leanne Kruiskamp at + 31(0)55 - 368 14 20