Be Structured consists of three stages, forming a continuous cycle:
- Model: Realize a customer solution with the Be Informed business process platform, mainly by modeling. Activities include: discover, define, design, detail, and develop.
- Run: Delivery of the system to and usage of the solution by the end-user organization. Activities include: delivery, transition, usage.
- Govern: Collects all kind of signals and formulate a proposed change, if needed. Activities include: collect & analyze feedback & new requirements, formulate plans, and monitor execution.
Read more: Model, Run, Govern in detail »
In addition there is an Improve cycle which includes all stages mentioned above and realizes a potentially wide range of improvements.
Work in these three stages is supported by three supporting disciplines:
- Do work: Define the way of working within a project team. In addition project governance and the normal management activities, including program, project and line management as well as business change management are defined here.
- Support work: All facilities to model, integrate and test are included as well as all kinds of quality measures. Together they make it possible to achieve the necessary quality levels in a predictable and repeatable manner.
- Manage your infrastructure: The Develop, Test, Acceptance and Production part contains a number of IT-infrastructure components and tasks needed during realization as well for running the solution. This includes hardware platforms, system software and tooling as well as the manual tasks. Tooling, completeness and level of sophistication of the various DTAP-domains may vary between domains.